2/19/10

Ok, so where did January go?



Ok, I thought I saw January but evidently I was mistaken! Time is flying by ... Wasn't it Christmas just a few days ago? It has snowed three times now in the Raleigh area - enough is enough!!!! Come on Spring and Summer - I'm tired of the cold, windy, rainy, snowy, chilly season. I want sunshine, the beach, the ocean, green grass to walk barefoot in, shorts and short sleeves, the sun on my face, and not wearing 5 layers of clothes in the morning to take a walk. I would much prefer having a nice cool glass of iced tea in the morning instead of a cup of hot coffee. And I need more space in my scrappy area so I'd like to put up the space heater and the humidifier. Come on SPRING!!!




3 comments:

kyllimarjaana said...

Hi Terri ! Tired of winter , are you ? Oh , I am . But I have no hope . Have to wait two months for spring .This morning was really cold , 25 F.( 35 C )
Your pitures are beautiful .

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those lo's ... and sadly i can't relate to your weather....it was 78 here today...and sadly ... by next month it will be in the 100's.....i sooooooooooooooo miss the seasons! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Larajc said...

gorgeous snowy pics...but yes, I am sick of winter too!