5/31/11

To post or not to post ...

I can't believe it's been almost a year since posting on my blog. Where has time gone. My friend, Sherrie, called me lazy (she like lives 2 states away) - says I'm too busy working and take no time for fun and playing. So, I'm going to start playing around with this blog thing again and see how to change the background and change the pictures and so forth. And along the way, maybe I'll write some stuff and share some stuff. Scrapbooking has taken a back seat these days to work but I hope I start it up again. Vacation begins in two short weeks and hopefully that will drive me to create some pages for my scrapbook cause I'm be driving around the U.S. again which I really love. Going to go to a High School Band Reunion - isn't that wild. It's been like 35 years since I've seen some of the people.

Anyway, in the meantime, those that follow my blog, here I am! I'm back and hope to be visiting your blogs soon. Take care, Terri

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to "see" you, Terri!

yael yaniv said...

welcome back-van't wait to see what you create (-: