1/21/08

Some more layouts ...

Just some pics taken this past weekend in Charleston, SC. Yes, I already put them in a layout after printing the pics out at home. A great way to celebrate my birthday ... with my son!




Here is another layout of my friends over the years. I did this a couple of weeks ago.





This is a double-page layout showing things we did in 2007. I was tickled to be chosen to taken the flag down at Ft. McHenry and fold it. Also posted is Sadie's first trip to the beach, our trip to Valley Forge, PA for the CKC Scrapbook Convention. While I was at the CKC convention, hubby was visiting Longwood Gardens. We also took a side trip to New Bern with our good friends. And our trip to Savannah in January 2007 which was not planned (we were supposed to go see my brother but my nephew took a nose dive into the door jamb and was rushed to get stitched up).


No comments: