8/3/08

HOT August

Here is a layout I entered in the Prima Build-a-page contest for July using their sketch. I used the Dude papers - love those papers.





Nothing to do these days but stay indoors in the cool air conditioning and scrap. Thank goodness for USPS and UPS and Fedex - they can bring me supplies!!! Last night, I cleaned out some scrapbooking stuff and figured that if it was 5 years old, it must not be any good. But I was wrong. Some KEWL embellishments were discovered and textured papers that I'll play around with. I also sorted through the rest of my vacation pictures - the infamous 7-day trip to National Battlefields. Yes, payback to my hubby who has so tenderly taken care of me since my surgery four months ago. That's a story I won't get into right now. Anyway, here are a couple of 'historical' layouts that I've been doing for the Civil War album I'm making - all those National Battlefields. Geez!



1 comment:

Shalmar said...

Your Prima LO is gorgeous and you did an awesome job on all the historical pages!! WTG!