1/5/09

Monday blues ...

Oh, I wish the weather would change here in NC. A grey and dismal sky here lately - where has the sun gone! Wake up, sun!!! Shine down on me please. I want to feel your warm rays!!! I think I'll have to paint over the window I look out all day and make it a sunny, scenic view of maybe the beach or something. Something to help me warm up.

Well Laura and Kazan at 2Sketches4You have posted #17 of their card challenge this week. Here is the sketch plus the bonus sketch. Cute, as usual. I'll give it a go. The winner of #16, Bardien I think is her name, oh it was so beautiful with pinks, whites and black if I recall correctly. They have MANY wonderful card-makers over there. So play along if you like and go make a card or two. :-)
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Pat said...

I feel your pain! Paint a beach scene on your window. I love the beach.

kyllimarjaana said...

I think like you " where has the sun gone . It's not here either . Seem to me I haven't seen it for few monts . Only some moments .

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

I feel you pain too, I wish the snow would just go away!! :(

Cute sketches, can't wait to see your take on them!

Dria said...

I like the sketches. Lets see what you did with them :)

kyllimarjaana said...

Hi! Just letting you know that I've tagged you for a bloggers award . It means that I like your blogalot and I've linked it so others con take a look at it . There are some things you need to do , so chech my blog for it .

Kyllimarjaana