8/25/09

Countdown to the Beach Trip .... WOO HOO!!!

Ok, three more days and I'm on my way for an all girls' trip to Harkers Island, NC and three beachy days. There are 8 of us going - each of us fixes meals while we're there. I'm responsible for lunch on the beach on Saturday - we take the ferry over to Cape Lookout (ok ya'll, google these locations). Anyway, we take the ferry over (no cars) from Harkers Island to Cape Lookout and then walk across the sand to crash on the ocean side of the dunes. From there, we roast and toast all day long. I'm taking romaine salad with shrimp and garlic bread for lunch! It's light to carry and requires no cooking (I'll toast the bread before we go).

And let's not forget this past weekend - WOO HOO - I had fun at Serendipity Scrapbooks - wow - I can't believe I actually got 24 layouts done (and 4 cards). They had awesome challenges - it was fun and it made me do some thinking on how to make a non-Disney layout using a Disney challenge. LOL Honestly, the challenges were so cute!!! I did them all and extras of many. And that Three Little Pigs accumulative card-making challenge was wild - who knew you could put that much stuff on a card!!! Go figure.

Well, back to work .... hoping you are having a fun Tuesday!!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh your beach trip sounds WONDERFUL!!!! What a yummy salad and I can feel the sun on my face as I type!!!! Have lots of fun..any room in the suitcase dfor ME? Wow...you rocked it at Serendipty!!!! I got NOTHING done!!!! Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!! :)

Monica and the team said...

have a fun trip! sounds great! and delish! Glad we were able to crop together and can't beleive how much you got done, oh wait .... yes i can you are super scrapper! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have a FUN and SAFE trip! :):):):):):):):):)

Michelle H. said...

Hope you have a Blessed and awesome time with the girls on the trip!! WTG, girl on all the scrapping at the SS crop!! We were out of town so I was only able to scrap one LO and play one game! Hope the rest of the week before you leave is a Blessed one!

ellen s. said...

have fun this weekend! be careful and don't blow away!