5/14/10

Vacation!!!


Had a wonderful time this week visiting Jeremy in Florida. The sun was shining and we stayed at the Hilton where poolside drinks were plenty. Jeremy even came over and "chilled out" with us. And then we had a wonderful dinner at Columbia restaurant which is a Spanish restaurant that had awesome steaks!! And of course I have to mention that it was great visiting with Romeo (Jeremy's pooch) too. Last time we saw them both was January when Jeremy was on his way to Fl so Romeo has grown a little since then.

This week is my dad's 79th birthday and my brother's 49th. I hope they both have a wonderful celebration - too bad I can't be in both places (or either place for that matter) to help them blow out all those dang candles. :-) Today is the last day of vacation and then back to work on Monday. I'll spend the weekend unpacking, washing clothes and all those other things you end up doing coming back from vacation. But I truly took a week off from work with no 'computing' in the interim. That's a first for me!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful break! Good for you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like a FAB TIME! :):):):):):):):):):)

Monica and the team said...

glad you had a great vacation! Hope your dad and brother had a good birthday! Looking forward to Cropping w/ you soon!

nfaband said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great vacation, glad you got some time with that handsome son of yours.