8/11/10

Whew - it's hot!!!

Well, I thought my friends might think I've dropped off the face of the earth since I haven't posted in so long! I've just been really busy the past couple of months with work and play and work and play. I'm scrapping at some new places now like Let's Scrap and Croppin' Paradise and having a fun time.

Croppin Paradise has has a four week crop going on but I just joined in week 4 and still have done 7 challenges. Lots of old scrap buddies there, too, which makes it extra nice. So here are some challenges I've done in the past few days ...

This is a layout from our trip in July to Georgia driving on the Antebellum trail and seeing all the old homes from days gone by in the South. Gorgeous homes.


Here is another layout from the Antebellum Trail trip. We stopped in Madison, Ga, because of the antique stores. Didn't buy anything but it was a nice little town to visit.
And Jeremy posted a pic on Facebook that I lifted and scrapped. Hard to take his picture when he is living in another state. We saw him in May. I'm going to start calling him Moon Doggy since he loves the beach so much. (For those of you my age, that is a character from the Gidget movie.)

And that's all for now ... see, I am alive and doing well. It's 98 degrees today - hot as fire so no place better to be than sitting in the house in cool air conditioning. It's a scorcher for sure.

Take care all - T

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I would love to take your 98 degrees and give you my 118 today! LOL!! I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these!! WOW WOW WOW!! They are gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

nfaband said...

... So happy to see you posting on your blog again ... and filling it with some of your terrific pages. You always take such great road trips and the photos you take are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us Terri!

Angie... by the said...

Hi Terri! Wow, I've missed visiting with you when our little sweet vintage website closed down. Come visit sometime when you have a few minutes. Your layouts are amazingly beautiful. Do you still see some of the other vintage girls?
ang