2/4/08

Wow, a whole week ....

has gone by and I can't believe I haven't updated my blog. I did insert Dad's list of universities and colleges over there on the left side. He loves keeping track of all the schools all of us have gone to through our lives. Well, January has passed and the weather hasn't been all that bad. Just two more months and the worse will be over and spring will return. Yeah! Been working hard the past week and swapping out swaps and scrapping. Had a great time this weekend with friends both Friday and Saturday night but I sure was tired when Sunday got here. At least the house was clean by Saturday which left me Sunday to scrap and watch the Super Bowl. How about those Giants? I personally didn't care who won - not much into football these days - but liked the fact that the underdog won. I didn't win any of the football pools I was in. Bummer.

No comments: