3/25/08

March 2008

I've been so busy working and scrapping and having fun on some new sites that I haven't paid attention to my blog lately. Winter has passed although it wasn't much of a winter this year in NC. Spring has been here for a while and this week I think it is supposed to be 80 degrees later in the week. I was trying to put all the layouts I've done this year in an album and realized I was going to need several albums. Filled up one 12x12 with 40 layouts and then filled up two 6x12 each with 20 layouts. I still have a stack of 12x12s at least 6 inches deep. So I'm going to have to get at least two more albums. I'm also into scrapping Rolodex cards now. I had a blast participating in the ScrapAttackScrapbooking Crop March 14-16 and won a fantastic box of prizes. I finished ALL their challenges - there were 17. Such a great place to scrap. So here are some of my layouts I've done this past month or two.

This is one of the Rolo Challenges on SAS - Use one word on your Rolo. My word was Wish! I used the Yellow Bicycle papers.



This layout uses one of Tamara's Sketch http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/ Tamara has loads of sketches to use. I used the Pop Culture Coloring Book paper and colored in some of the flowers. Also used the Bazzill strips and Fancy overlay.



This is a layout I did this past weekend for a SAS Challenge (use word bubbles). I took several pictures of Billy and Sadie on the back deck. It was a beautiful day and I love Billy in his pink polo shirts! The paper is Dream Street Birdie Bits. The tiles in the middle I've had for years from K&CO and they just worked! Fun page. The second layout is a 6x12 using MME papers and lots of flowers.






No comments: