4/29/09

Hump Day!!

Well, it's Wednesday and tomorrow is my Friday - yeah!!! Looking forward to a long 4-day weekend this weekend. Lots going on this weekend - getting my hair highlighted which is WAY overdue!!! Then out to an early movie (chick flick) Friday night with a group of women. Scrapping. Swimming Saturday morning. Scrapping. Derby watching. Dinner at a friends Saturday night. Scrapping some more. Scrapping even more Sunday. Did I mention that I would be scrapping this weekend? LOL

Here is the Weekly Layout Challenge #4 for this month at Vintage Flaire. I used two pics from the Airshow I went to last weekend and then added a picture of a pin-up girl pulled from the web. This was a recipe challenge to use 3 buttons, 3 rub-ons, 3 flowers, and 3 pictures. Have you tried vintage yet???

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Boy you sure are going to be one busy lady!!! Wish I were there doing all those fun things!!! Love the LO!!!! Have a ton of fun and take lots of pics so that we can see!!!!

Michelle Price said...

Love thos LO-those pictures are so cool!

Lisa said...

Scrapping Fun! Now that's MY kind of weekend! Great layout and no, I have not yet really tried vintage. But you certainly inspire me to give it a go! Looking forward to hearing details from your incredibly busy weekend! Have FUN!!!

kyllimarjaana said...

Wow wow ! This is so pretty .

Michelle H. said...

I love your LO its so pretty!
Yes, I use vintage a lot!! I love Jenni Bowlin, and Graphic 45!
Hope you are having a good week!
Thanks for visiting my Blog!!