10/16/09

Scrapping the weekend away ...

Well, it's that time again ... crop time at Serendipity Scrapbooks.
This weekend, they are having a "Pimp Your Bra" crop for breast cancer. Strange name for a crop, I know, but take it all in stride and come on over and have a great time. You can make contributions to breast cancer research and don't forget about all those great challenges you can do. I started today already cause I'm wrapping up my week of vacation just chilling out here at the house. So come on over and scrap some.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

how fun!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the pink!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Larajc said...

I am sorry I missed it. I am not really hanging out anywhere at all. I do not know how to contact you...I thought I had your email but do not.

kyllimarjaana said...

I stop saying hellos from Finland .

hugs Kyllimarjaana

Michelle H. said...

I was able to attend a few of the challenges! I had a lot of fun!
SS always have the best crops!!
Hope you have a great week!

Lydia said...

Thanks for the link some of those bras are so cool!