12/1/08

I need time off to recuperate - how about you?

Thanksgiving was much fun with our friends and dinner, I must say, was delicious! My best friend and I shopped on Black Friday for 13 hours!!! WOW! We found some great deals especially on DVDs for like $2!!! We had a fabulous lunch at Maggiano's with our regular yearly order of four-cheese ravioli and caesar salads! There were lots of people out and about but not as many as in previous years in my opinion. The newspapers though say the crowds were big!
But it wore me out!!! My back and feet were some kind of hurting Friday night and all day Saturday. I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow Friday night - I was exhausted.

I didn't get to scrap most of the five days I was off for Thanksgiving except for last night where I did one layout and some cards. And now, there are so many crops going on - what's a scrapper to do? I

Ok, so I'm off to scrap. Hey, don't forget to peep out the window tonight and look at the crescent moon, Venus and Jupiter all sitting next to each other. It's an AWESOME site. Get out your camera, click, and scrap the moment! Ciao!

3 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Sounds like you had a great time with your friend! How fun! Sorry you didn't get to scrap any on your time off but glad you can join us for the mini crop, it should be fun.

Larajc said...

13 hours of shopping. WOW, lady, you are amazing. I did not get any scrap time off last week either. Now that that holiday is behind us, hopefully we will get some time for our hobby! See you at the crop!

Pat said...

Sounds like a great time with your friend! I haven't been able to scrap, but I plan on being in my scrap room all week - end.