5/27/09

Groovy Tuesday on a Wednesday ....

I don't know where that saying came from (the title) but I've been saying it since high school days which was a long time ago. Maybe it was from a song - who the heck knows. There were so many folk singers and people singing about the war and drugs and lovefests back in my days, its amazing I can understand half of what they sang about. Anyway, today is my last day of a 5-day vacation and I am truly chillin' out today just catchin' up on my bloggin and doin some scrappin (that's southern for blogging and doing some scrapping - I mean who really needs the 'g').


Anyway, yesterday had a great one-day trip down to Wilmington to see my son. Of course it rained all day but we muddled thru the puddles and did what we planned on doing. You know the routine - mom, buy me, buy me, buy me .... sure hon, not a problem. Just kidding. Actually, it was just a day planned for the two of us to "hang out" and that is what we did. New tires, new contact lenses, groceries, a little clothing shopping, eating crab legs at the bar. I had a wonderful time and it was great just to hang with my son for the day. The rain followed me all the way back home last night. I'm so tired of the rain this spring. We are drought free for sure now. Here are some pics from the day!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you got to spend time with your young man! Hope you are enjoying your day off! XOXO

Dria said...

I looks like you had a great day with your son. Now scrap those pics.

nfaband said...

What a fun day ... I sure enjoyed Wilmington the one time I went with Monica ... I hope to get back there again soon for another visit. I'll be sure not to bring my daughter ... if she saw your son there she'd want to stay ... LOL. You know how girls are!