6/5/09

WOO HOO!!!!

I'm so excited for two reasons!!!

I won at Serendipity Scrapbooks - the grand prize for their May Mayhem month crop. I was really surprised because my scrappy friends there were hustling as much as me and getting things done left and right. Thanks to Kristen for the wonderful prize and for Pink Paislee for sponsoring. And thanks to the marvelous Design Team on Serendipity Scrapbooks for all the work they did for the 31 days in May. What an awesome and very busy crop it was! And just think they are having another crop the weekend of June 12 - I think they are trying to scrap us to death. LOL

My second bit of exciting news is that today is my 31st year with my company. I cannot believe I made it this long. Wow, thirty-one years, am I blessed or what? I look back on the 31 years and think of all the people I have met, worked with, become friends with, watched retire, some have passed on. I think back when I was a newbie fresh out of four years of the Air Force. Who would have thought some 31 years later here I would be. Thanks to my family for all their support and all my friends and peers who have steered me and mentored me. It's not said as often as it should be - Thanks!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

CONGRATS! That is great all the way around

Jocelyn said...

YIPPEE Terri....I am so happy for you!!!!! That is a big accomplishment and congrats on the 31 years!!! The tan towels do not turn you orange, just be sure to wash you hands after using them, or your hands will discolor!!!! Be careful around the elbow and ankle area too....I turned a little darker than I would have liked to!!!!! Thank you for your wonderful comments on my Blog..I so enjoy hearing from you!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

TanishaRenee said...

31 years? Way to go!!!!!

Congrats on winning the month long crop!!

Lisa said...

I had a feeling you would win May Mayhem...don't know why, but I did. Just call me Psychic! (It is soooo late, hope I spelled that right...LOL!) And a HUGE congrats to you on the 31 years! That is AWESOME!!! Did you celebrate? Hope so!

Thanks so much for the encouraging words regarding my venture into the world of photography. And I would so love to hear your comedy act. And if you ever drive a race car...I call shot gun! :)

Michelle H. said...

Congrats, Terri on your 31 years!! Thats amazing and yes you are Blessed!! Especially with the way the job economy is today!!
Congrats on teh SS for winning thri contest!! I only did the button game and then I shopped! Thats where I got my package from!! I just made my 1st Dt so I've been busy with challenges there and helping out with an online crop fo a week its ends on Sunday and then VBS starts. I'm going to try to work on some of the challenges at SS new crop maybe next Sunday!

Terri Moore said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments - I love hearing from you all!!!