6/11/09

Serendipity Scrapbooks Staycation Crop This Weekend


Stay-cation online Crop Friday June 12th-15th Are you one of the many people that found themselves canceling their vacation this year? Maybe you decided on postponing it or scaling it back to a long weekend. Either way, Serendipity has the crop for you. We are celebrating Staying Home with a Stay-cation crop. Our Design Team has come up with clever challenges based on our favorite vacation spots and local treasures that we are celebrating. Just because you can’t go away this time of year doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate a summer Stay-cation. As with all of our crops, we give away an awesome prize package for the Queen of the Crop, not to mention each challenge and game is good for a RAK.
Hope to see you there. Stay-cation forum Starts 9am Pacific/noon EST Friday the 12th

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like fun....I will stop by and see what you guys are doing!!!! Have FUN!!!! :)

Lisa said...

Hi Beautiful! Love this idea! Of course, I'm still on my actual vacation...lol! I read your comment about the Myrtle vs. NC beaches. I agree that NC wins hands down. But I'm actually enjoying this haunt from days gone by. We always came here when I was a kid and of course I continued the tradition when my kiddos were younger. It is quicker to get to and always so much to do. PLUS, this trip, I got a huge discount on my first 3 nights...couldn't pass that up!

Hope you have had a good week. I sure do miss my blog time but the sun and surf ain't too shabby! LOL! xoxo