6/7/09

Scrapping Sunday

All the housework is done so I have nothing better to do than scrap away the hours today. Ok, yeah, I'm sure I could be doing something "productive" but it wouldn't be as fun as what I'm doing now. There's nothing like scrapping in a clean house!!! WOO HOO!!!
So Serendipity Scrapbooks is having another crop the 12th and I'm creating some vintage pages for Vintage Flaire. So for SS, I did a pre-crop challenge, a cookbook. The challenge was to use pictures of gardens, farmer's market, etc and then the things you get from there, you make things to eat. Or something like that. Anyway, I put together this scrapbook - quick and dirty - and instead of putting the standard recipes in it, I wrote down how to make some things I make all the time like cubed steak and chicken and rice. I signed the back page to my DS, Jeremy, and I'll send it to him. Either that or into the closet it would go and never to be found again. :-) So here is the cookbook. I'll post the vintage pages later today - still working on them with all the KEWL stuff I found on Etsy and other places.





2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love that book - the cover looks fabulous!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Terri...this is OUTSTANDING!!! What a great book to have....Can't wait to see the VINTAGE!!!! Have a great week sweet friend!!!